This is the main page for my artwork. You can expect to find fan art from all kinds of nerd-centric pop culture, and some original characters as well.|
Also be sure to check out as well for more on my primary OC, She-Wolf: The Canine Crusader!
Current Residence: Pennsylvania, the Keystone State!
Favourite genre of music: Soundtracks
Favourite style of art: Western Comics
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 player of choice: 16g 7th Gen ipod Nano
Favourite cartoon character: Sosuke Sagara, Full Metal Panic
Personal Quote: "Great Flaming Pits of Apocalypse"
At long last, after several requests I am now open for commissions. Interested? Read on:
Here’s what’s available:
Small Sketch: $5.00
Large Sketch: $ 10.00
1) Request a commission by noting me on Deviant Art. Let me know what kind of commission you’d like, and who it would feature. Links to references are appreciated, especially if it’s an original character of yours.
2) I may note you back with questions before deciding to accept or not. I will also let you know by note when I accept, along with a quote for the final price.
3) For any commission more involved than a quick sketch, I will send you a link to a preliminary sketch to give you the chance to request changes before I add inks and colors.
4) When the final piece is complete I will send you a low res (36dpi) thumbnail to show I have completed the work, along with payment instructions. Payment will be collected through PayPal. After I have received payment I will send you the final piece in full resolution (300dpi).
5) Most people request commissions because they want content for their own dA pages. I reserve the right to post the work on my own page if I choose, but I will wait at least a month after you premiere it before doing so. If you want to make other arrangements, or are okay with me posting it sooner, let me know.
Rules and other notes:
1) Commissions are for personal use only, for your own enjoyment or sharing for free with others. They are not for commercial use, such as selling merchandise like T-Shirts or prints. Charging pay per view fees on my works is also not permitted.
2) My acceptance of a work is based mostly on my interest in the content, and my comfort level with it. If I reject a commission, it may just be because I don’t feel I can do the requested subject enough justice to charge for drawing it, or I just don’t feel comfortable drawing it. Here’s a few problematic subjects to avoid:
a) Full nudity
b) Overtly violent or sexual acts
c) Certain excessively exaggerated proportions on a character
d) Anything I feel to be racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory.
Additionally, complicated mechanics and real-person likenesses take me into shaky territory. I’ll gladly draw Agent Carter, the Falcon, or Sleepy Hollow’s Abigail Mills but they probably won’t look like Haley Atwell, Anthony Mackie, or Nicole Behaire, as much I as I wish they would. And my G1 Optimus Prime might look okay at best—Bayformer Prime? Probably not.
Sketches are done by hand, possibly with some touch up on the computer. A $5 sketch will be a close up or waist up shot, a $10 sketch will be ¾ or full body, based on my discretion. All are 5X8 in size. Regular commissions are done on the computer.
The final file will be a 300 dpi jpeg. Inked works can have rough grayscale shading added for no extra charge, or be delivered clean if you want to color it. In addition to the jpeg, clean ink works will also be offered in a layered Photoshop file for easy editing for those who want something to color. If you prefer a different file format, let me know at the start and I’ll see what I can do.
In closing, I’ve listed a lot of what I won’t do, but not necessarily everything I would be willing to try. I’ve listed these options and prices to keep things simple, but if there’s something you have in mind for me that isn’t listed here, don’t be afraid to ask in a note—the worst that can happen is I will politely decline.
Note me with requests, ask questions in the comments below--the answers may be useful to others. Thanks in advance for your support,